• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can I get...

fetange

phantom (hypo charcole) and aneryblood hets. if I breed my pewter male to a ghost female?
a) What can I get in the first clutch between pewter x ghost?
b) And what can i get if I breed their offsprings together?
c) What can I get if I breed a anery A with a anery B?

my pewter female. :)

Attachments

• ingvor.JPG
    ingvor.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 181
F1- 100% Wild color het. anry A,B, Hypo, Bloodred.

F2-----

31.64% Normal(66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Charcoal, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

10.55% Anerythristic (66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Charcoal, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

10.55% Bloodred (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Charcoal, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

3.52% Pepper (66% poss. het. Charcoal, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

10.55% Charcoal (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

3.52% Anerythristic, Charcoal (66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

3.52% Pewter (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

1.17% Pepper, Charcoal (66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

10.55% Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Charcoal)

3.52% Ghost (66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Charcoal)

3.52% Bloodred, Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Charcoal)

1.17% Pepper, Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Charcoal)

3.52% Charcoal, Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Anerythristic, 66% poss. het. Bloodred)

1.17% Anerythristic, Charcoal, Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Bloodred)

1.17% Pewter, Hypomelanistic (66% poss. het. Anerythristic)

0.39% Pepper, Charcoal, Hypomelanistic

the F1 would be all het for both ghost and pewter
the F2 or the offspring of the ghost pewter cross would be
het pewter het ghost
het phantom het Anery
het ghost het bloodred pattern
het pewter het hypomel
het pewter het anery
homelanistic het pewter het anery
anerythistic het pewter het hypomel
charcol het ghost het blood red pattern
blood red pattern het phantom het anery
charcol het ghost
anerytheristic het phantom
anery het blood red pattern het hypomel
phantom het bloodred pattern het anrey
hypo het pewter
hypo het anery het charcol
charcol het hypo het blood red pattern
anery charcol het blood red pattern het hypomel
ghost het pewter
anery het pewter
pewter het ghost
het hypomel het blood red pattern
het pewter
het amery het blood red pattern
hypo het anery het blood red pattern
charcol het anery het blood red pattern
blood red pattern het phantom
anery blood red pattern het phantom
hypo blood red pattern het anery het charcol
blood red pattern het anery het charcol
het for ghost
blood red pattern het ghost
het anery het charcol
het phantom

the other cross the anery A anery B is a bit simpler and would give the following
het anery het charcol
charcol het anery
anerythistic het charcol
het charcol
het anery
aneryhistic charcol
charcol
anerythistic
normal

it might be easyer if you used a corn snake programe to work out the results of your crosses such as micks corn snake progeny programe there should be a link to it on here somewhere use the search function to find it.

lol titus you beat me to it as i could not get it to copy and paste so had to type the whole lot out the long way.

Oekj, thanks you so much!
My cornprog aint working any more. :mad: That why I asked you guys ;)

But what's a pepper? Is it anerybloodred?

What are those morphs and how do they look? :shrugs:

3.52% Anerythristic, Charcoal (66% poss. het. Bloodred, 66% poss. het. Hypomelanistic)

fetange said:
What are those morphs and how do they look? :shrugs:

Anery/Charcoal, if my female is actually homozygous for both, looks something in between Anery's bright black and white contrast and Charcoal's less contrasty grey and black.

That'd look like a granite or pewter - maybe a little different - but again it's a homozygous Anery/Charcoal with the addition of homozygous bloodred.

Maybe something like a ghost or a phantom - again, homozygous Anery/Charcoal, with the addition of homozygous Hypomelanism.

Hypo-Pewterish?

The problem with breeding 'grey snakes' together is that it might be difficult to tell exactly WHICH grey snake morph you've gotten.

Back