• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can I handle after little escape?

Matheus Garrido

Yesterday Drake found a way to get out of his viv. You guys keep saying "do not underestimate their capacity of runaway" but it seems like I did it...

So, it took about 30 minutes until I find him (keeping calm to think about where the hell he could be but freaking out inside of my head). He was spying around inside of a bag and very cold when I touched him...

Since I put him back to his viv, he seems very shy, I haven't seen he going out of his hot hide and I'm a little worried about it. He had eat one day before the big escape and I don't know if he could have regurgitated (I didn't found anything but still worried).
So, can I handle him again or it would be better wait a few days?

I think you can handle it easily without any problem.

Thanks guys!

I meant handle him after wait the 48hrs of digestion, I was worried with the stress of the escape, that's all :).

Rigby & Marcy, thank you, only who lost its snake know how bad it is, I was in panic and was such a relief I find him ok...

Back