• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can my snake swallow it?

Matheus Garrido

Is it a huge pinkie or a fuzzie? Can my little guy deal with it?

cobra.jpg

rato.jpg

I'm sorry about the scales and quality... I don't know if you still use this coin lol, but I hope it help you to have an ideia of its size.

I would say yes. As long as the mouse isn't more than one and a half times wider than the widest part of the snake, it should be safe. The easiest way to not have to worry about it is to get a small kitchen scale that measures in grams. Then you can weigh your snake (and the mouse if you want) and pick a size based on that. Plus it's interesting to watch your snake grow and get heavier.

And yes, we still use that coin. ;)

Thanks!

He just scared me off with an adhesive tape that I decided to use to close the viv.. he got stuck but I took care of it. I'll let the feed for tomorrow and NO MORE TAPES.

I'm looking for a scale but it's a little bit expensive here... thanks again!

Yeah, definitely avoid using tape.

Can you get things shipped to you from eBay or Amazon? That is usually the cheapest option for me.

hypnoctopus
I don't think that it'd be my cheapest option... the delivery taxes to Brazil should be huuuuge, but I'll check the numbers, who knows, right?

rockinghorsedemon
Wow, I had no idea that I'd find scales at those stores, I'll look for it here, thanks!

Back