• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Can someone post picture of ADULT anery tessera

braingarble

Always has questions
Hi everyone,
Does anyone have a picture/or can take a picture of an ADULT anery tessera? I know they dont change much as adults, I just would like to see one full grown. I am considering ordering one and have never seen one as an adult.

Thanks

-braingarble

I couldn't even find one in Google images. Tessera is still a fairly new mutation, so there probably aren't many adults even out there. I have produced a few, but didn't keep any. I did keep a ghost, which I have sub-adult pictures of in my personal sub-forum but no aneries.

i did the same thing, haha. About 2 years ago (when they were alot more expensive) i almost bought one from SMR. I am considering one, I just was curious to see one as an adult

thanks

-braingarble

Multicorn has One in The uk. I had a female bred Last Year and she changed a Lot. Maybe i can find some Images

I have some from 2011

1.0 Anery Tessera het Striped Dilute ph Hypo
0.1 Anery Tess het Amel Motley ph Hypo Lava
0.1 Anery Tess het Striped Amel ph Hypo

They are not full grown, but I don't expect them to change much more. Like all Anery Combines, they very a great deal. Nobody can post one photo of an adult Anery Tess and say they will all look like that.

Attachments

• AnThStBlue.jpg
    AnThStBlue.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_0020.JPG
    DSC_0020.JPG
    237.3 KB · Views: 108
1.0 Anery Tessera het Striped Dilute ph Hypo
0.1 Anery Tess het Amel Motley ph Hypo Lava
0.1 Anery Tess het Striped Amel ph Hypo

They are not full grown, but I don't expect them to change much more. Like all Anery Combines, they very a great deal. Nobody can post one photo of an adult Anery Tess and say they will all look like that.

I love the middle one ^.^

She seems to be a RedCoat. I have hatched out Anerys from RC x Same breedings and they are black as coal, especially when young.

Most people who have been breeding Corns for awhile feel that Anery actually changes red to black rather than removing red. I think there are different layers of red pigment in our Corns. Anery may remove one layer of red, while changing others to black, like my RedCoat Anery example above.

2rwte2h.jpg

Here are some 2012 Anery Tess with similar patterns as hers. The wide Reverse Aztec pattern, is opposite than the side Aztec pattern.

I have produced a lot of Tess with this pattern, so it seems to be easily reproducible.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 63
Thank you for all the pictures. Still don't know if I am going to order one, but this certainly helps.

-braingarble

Back