• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

can someone tell me if this is bad?

WRATHCHILD798

i "upgraded" my corns hide box which was a toilet paper roll*NOT USED lol!
anyway i was bored and i cut the fake leaves off a couple of branches on my tree glued them on with adhessive and was wondering the fumes would harm the snake :eek1: *i havent put it in the cage yet

It should be ok. Just let it air for a few days before putting it into the viv to be on the safe side.

cornsnakekid92 said:
Well, i am with the other two, i dont thik i have ever wiped with cardboard......:sidestep:

How about a pine cone? I used to live in a co-op that supported forest defenders, and when they came around in the summer time they liked to inform everyone that there's definitely a RIGHT and WRONG direction to wipe. :realhot:

Baba-Lou said:
OMG....HAHA is there really a right and wrong way to wipe lol
It's like woodworking - you try to go "with the grain" as much as possible. :cool:

regards,
jazz

OMG... I love this topic lol...

To the original post, let it dry and should be fine...

To the other funny stuff... I was gonna say "I don't really know the right way, but I know using bare hands is very wrong... Any method beats that..."

jazzgeek said:
by Baba-Lou said:
OMG....HAHA is there really a right and wrong way to wipe lol
It's like woodworking - you try to go "with the grain" as much as possible. :cool:

regards,
jazz

It's one of those things that seems pretty obvious once someone tells you... yet could really pay off if you find yourself living (or even camping I suppose) in the woods.

And baba-lou, actually, if you're a girl which I'm fairly confident you are, there is a "right" or at least more sanitary way/direction to wipe.

sfaoldguy said:
OMG... I love this topic lol...

To the original post, let it dry and should be fine...

To the other funny stuff... I was gonna say "I don't really know the right way, but I know using bare hands is very wrong... Any method beats that..."
I herd that in some middle eastern counties they dont have tolet paper, so they use there left hand and there is one wall in the bathroom to wipe your hand off on. hahah

Can you imagine having to clean that wall?

Isn't the Middle East where the bidet was invented? When I was in the Navy some M.E. guys were at one of my schools with me. They wouldn't use the tissue that was there. They carried gallon jugs of water into the bathroom with them and splashed themselves clean. No, I didn't watch. I was told this by some Australian guys that were also in the school. They were complaining because the M.E. guys always left water all over the seat and floor.

haha derka derka indians
i saw some show and the guy waved with his left hand to an indian and the indian shot him...
lol

GiantBlueberry said:
It's one of those things that seems pretty obvious once someone tells you... yet could really pay off if you find yourself living (or even camping I suppose) in the woods.

And baba-lou, actually, if you're a girl which I'm fairly confident you are, there is a "right" or at least more sanitary way/direction to wipe.
Yes...yes i am....and i think i know the 'right' way for us to wipe.

as for the bidet. i'm pretty sure it was invented in england or something. i don't quiet want to know about the history of bathroom fixtures

Back