• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

CandyCane

Krzys

female
p-06.jpg

p-07.jpg

male
p-08.jpg

p-09.jpg

Very nice amels :)

Sorry to be the first to mention it but, they are not candy canes :( Your snakes have too much colour in between the saddles. Candy canes have white in between their saddles, like this one who is an orange candy cane:
candy061506.jpg

They are still gorgeous snakes tho :)

I agree about them not being candy canes. But they are nice amels indeed. :cheers:

Hmm, I agree they are not Candy Canes...yet? Is there a way they could develop into it, like a Sunkissed? :shrugs:

Candachan said:
Hmm, I agree they are not Candy Canes...yet? Is there a way they could develop into it, like a Sunkissed? :shrugs:

Uhm... nothing will devolop into Candy Canes... they have too much ground color and that will never fade, so they will not and are not Candy Canes.

Sunkissed??? Sunkissed are not even Amels... :rolleyes:

Sunglow perhaps is what you mean?

However I don't see why there is anything wrong with an Amel just being an Amel, they are stunning snakes in their own right. :cool:

Agreed... those are amels, and will never be candycanes. Candycanes start out with a white background, and keep it. A snake with color in the background is by definition NOT a candycane, and I've heard of no instance of a snake losing its background color as it matures. If you were sold your snakes as candycanes, then you were misled by the breeder/shop/whatever. They are plain amels.

-Kat

Back