• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Caramel plus

Charger9

Sorry I know there is a Corn predicter but I can,t get it to download right
I have a female Caramel and I was wondering what I would get with the following crosses

Caramel x creamscicle
Caramel x ghost
Caramel x fluorecent orange
Caramel x hypo
Caramel x candycane
Caramel x sunglow

Thanks much

Jon

Charger9 said:
Sorry I know there is a Corn predicter but I can,t get it to download right
I have a female Caramel and I was wondering what I would get with the following crosses

Caramel x creamscicle
Caramel x ghost
Caramel x fluorecent orange
Caramel x hypo
Caramel x candycane
Caramel x sunglow

Thanks much

Jon

1) normals het hibird
2) Normals het caramel, anery, hypo
3) Normals het caramel, amel
4) Normals het hypo, caramel
5) Normals het caramel, amel
6) Normals het caramel, amel

abell82 said:
What is a hibird?
LOL, I'm not sure how that started (perhaps someone else can enlighten us) but it's just a funny way of saying hybrid. And I don't think you'll see it outside this forum. It's an "inside joke" I believe. haha.

Back