• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Caramel Stripe Male & Snow Motley/Pinstripe het Caramel Female

rusticreptiles

2011 Caramel Stripe 100% het Hypo 66% Anery, 50% Amel Male - $75
2011 Snow Motley Pinstripe 100% het Caramel Female - $65

125$ for both!

$50 shipping to the lower 48. :)

email: [email protected]

Attachments

• Twizzlerweb2.jpg (4).JPG
    Twizzlerweb2.jpg (4).JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Butterfinger web.JPG (2).JPG
    Butterfinger web.JPG (2).JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
If she's a pinstripe, and not het stripe, then these can't make caramel or butter stripes, but only caramel and butter motley-stripes. A pinstripe motley is a particular 'look' to the motley, sort of like black lab versus yellow lab. They're still labs, and she's still a motley.

Sorry if that was misleading. I knew what I meant, but I can see why that would confuse. Sorry. I'll change the title to Motley/Pinstripe makers. LOL

Back