• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Carly the Cali-King!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
So,my daughter has been absolutely sad over the escape of Diablo the Eastern Milk. That little thing was the devil-reincarnate and she loved him more than life itself. She's been begging for another "bitey" snake and fell in love with this little girl. Only problem is...........she's yet to bite! LOL! I even handle her with no biting! She did,however,musk Ariel and she was quite happy with that. Yes,my daughter is odd. We love her for it! So meet the one breed of snake that I said I'd never get!

Carly:
DSCF3885.jpg

DSCF3886.jpg

DSCF3887.jpg

Mindy, are you sure she's a cali king? To me she looks more like a Florida king...but she is absolutely beautiful!
And the most important thing is that Ariel likes her :)

Hmmm........She was sold as a Cali but she was a pet-store buy so they could've been wrong. We're in there all the time and we even sexed their corns for them while we were in there. Nice store and they really take care of their animals. Over-priced though. WAY over-priced! This little girl they just got in though and she was on sale so after checking her over really well(we're the only ones they let do that)and with Ariel practically in tears over her,we went ahead and bought her. Yeah, we're suckers for a little girl begging!

Mindy, notice how she has bronzing on her body instead of a solid color? I think Calis usually have a solid color between their stripes, and her stripes are really thin,,,I think calis have thicker stripes. Calis are really variable, but your girl just screams Florida at me!

thats a sweet looking snake. so is this her snake now since you bought it for her? or just a family snake.

Mindy, are you sure she's a cali king? To me she looks more like a Florida king...but she is absolutely beautiful!
And the most important thing is that Ariel likes her :)

I argee definitely not a Cali but beautiful all the same and if Ariel likes her then it's all okay.

Well, it seems that Mindy still does not have the species of snake she swore she would never get!

Ha! Very true! And yes this will be Ariel's snake! Hence the name Carly(iCarly fans anyone? I didn't think so.).

I-carly is on in my house non stop oh how I hate that show,lol If your ever in the area and Ariel needs a bite I have two psycho girls ready to please, but that little girl is a cutie and you never know maybe she'll go all demon soon enough:)

I-carly is on in my house non stop oh how I hate that show,lol If your ever in the area and Ariel needs a bite I have two psycho girls ready to please, but that little girl is a cutie and you never know maybe she'll go all demon soon enough:)

You know she even likes that show better than Hannah Montana! Not only that but she has my boys enjoying it too! So glad school year has started!

Anythings better than Hannah Montana and yes my son actually digs i-carly too thank god for tv's in the kids room or I might loose my mind.

MINDY!!! She is a beautiful Florida King! Looks a lot like my little (well, not so little anymore) Relena! Congrats to you and your daughter. :D

BTW, I like watching NEW episodes of iCarly with my kids... when they watch an episode that has played more than twice... I move on. LOL.

tell her we all said congrats on her new snake then. carlys not a bad name. could be dora. now when i watch my niece and nephew i cringe. lol. or the one about the 4 kids in a band. fresh beat band? horrible show.

Shhhh! But I actually kindda got into Wizards of Waverly Place this summer with her! We had so many crappy rainy days with the kids stuck in the house and that show didn't bother me as much. iCarly is tolerable but they have a tendency to repeat the same shows in the same day and she still insists on watching them.

Carly also lived up to the term of garbage disposal last night too! She had already eaten on Friday but we had a baby refuse a f/t pinky last night so I thought "isn't this what having a King is all about?" tossed the pinky in with her and she gobbled it right up! This could prove useful!

Back