• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Casey the BCI

spyderk

Just a member
Casey didn't have a progression thread, so here it is! I took her outside briefly for the first time today since it was warm enough! Still snow on the ground but we reached lower 70s!

She's a sweet girl, and I am really happy I was able to get her!

(here is the thread where I talked about getting her: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135391)

Attachments

• 042014-2363resize.jpg
    042014-2363resize.jpg
    406.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 042014-2337resize.jpg
    042014-2337resize.jpg
    346.6 KB · Views: 97
  • 042014-caseyresize.jpg
    042014-caseyresize.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 042014-alaynacaseyresize.jpg
    042014-alaynacaseyresize.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 042014-caseysarahresize.jpg
    042014-caseysarahresize.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 94
Yeaaaaah...pretty sure one of these is still in my not too distant future :) She is adorable! I love her little 'stash lol

I wish! I wouldn't mind an anery!

Thanks for the comments! :)

Who would? I've been digging the motleys lately; hmm, maybe an anery motely!. Have you decided (maybe I just forgot) what you're going to do for her permanent home?

She's got a animal plastics T8 that's ready for her to move into once I put the glass in. The sealant was curing. I'll post pictures once she's in there!

I'll have to look up anery motleys.

Yeaaaaah...pretty sure one of these is still in my not too distant future :) She is adorable! I love her little 'stash lol

Give in to the boa side!

I love her! I wish I had the room for one.

I never would have considered a larger snake like this if we hadn't moved! And even though I considered it, I would not have suggested it to my husband but apparently he thought we had the space as well. His actual suggested space is in a closet under the stairs ... but they are in the living room! :)

She is precious!!! OMG!! I need one, desperately!

I am so glad I have my one boa! I agree that she's precious.

She's so pretty! I love how you can see the pinks and peaches in her color. You said in one of your other posts about her that she's two years old? How big do you expect her to get?

(Seeing a real boa makes me realize how little my guy is!)

She's so pretty! I love how you can see the pinks and peaches in her color. You said in one of your other posts about her that she's two years old? How big do you expect her to get?

I was told that she was 3 years old in March. She's probably small for her age, but her muscle tone is good and she is healthy! She may not reach her full size of 7-8 feet. And I would be just fine with that!

I'd say the average for female BCI is 8-10 feet and 20-25lbs: actual results may vary, of course :)

She really doesn't look three, but you just never know how they were fed, etc..

The person I got her from said that she took ownership of her when she was 2 (according to the first owner), and she owned her for just about a year. She supposedly came from Twin Cities Reptiles, and I messaged with one of the owners who said that their boas have babies in March.

So, definitely 2 or 3! :)

More Casey pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_3096-800.jpg
    IMG_3096-800.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3101-800.jpg
    IMG_3101-800.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 20
Back