• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Casper's New Hiding Spot

Brooklynyte

Just thought this was pretty funny, I knew he started hiding here cause when I opened the top to take him out last night he just fell straigh onto the substrate and scared the poopy outta me cause I was NOT expecting this lol. So tonight i came home from taking a walk around times square with my girlfriend and this is what I found him doing... a few moments later he fell right back down all on his own lol.

lol mine did that sometimes whe she was younger, now shes to big. But ya it scared the bejesus out of my the first time I opened it with her just sitting there looking at me like "What, something wrong?"

Mine used to do the exact same thing up until she was 2 1/2 years old. THEN she was finally too big!

Severus is doing that right now for the first time. :) I got pictures, but I'm having battery crises at the moment.

Back