• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cat In The Box

Stormy

Keeper of scaley things.
So I made a photo box since I need to take photos to build a photo website for my homework assignment. I figured perfect excuse to take pics of my snakes!

I had to go dig out some light bulbs, came back in the room and found this.

100_0494.jpg

Kyo In The Box

hehehe I love cats and their obsession with cardboard boxes. Mine does that all the time. You have a gorgeous feline friend there!

Gotta love the Main Coons! They have such wonderful personalities and the meow is just downright pathetic for a cat that gets so large! How old is the little fella?

We are not sure how old she is due to the fact that she was a rescue. My old roommate lived in a building where some people got evicted for selling drugs. They left this cat behind with no food, no water. Her collar was so tight we had to cut it off, she wasnt grooming herself and she was afraid of people.
So now 2 years later she acts like a normal cat...somewhat. I think she got into the drugs since she randomly chrips and meows at the ceiling then takes off running at full speed. She is also really good at stealing food. And if you have socks on the ground they belong to her, dont expect them to be there when you get back.

Cardboard box with a hot spot is something no cat could resist. Plus everything in the house is theirs and we are so good to fix it up for them.

Gotta love the Main Coons! They have such wonderful personalities and the meow is just downright pathetic for a cat that gets so large! How old is the little fella?

Shes actually pretty small. I would guess around 5 lbs. She just looks big because she is so fluffy! But boy does she beat up our german shepherd.

And here I thought cat in a box was going to be a quantum physics experiment.

She already has this mastered. She walks into a room and you see her walk into the room, then a minute later she walks into the room again. Yet you never saw her leave. She is ninja kitty!

We are not sure how old she is due to the fact that she was a rescue. My old roommate lived in a building where some people got evicted for selling drugs. They left this cat behind with no food, no water. Her collar was so tight we had to cut it off, she wasnt grooming herself and she was afraid of people.
So now 2 years later she acts like a normal cat...somewhat. I think she got into the drugs since she randomly chrips and meows at the ceiling then takes off running at full speed. She is also really good at stealing food. And if you have socks on the ground they belong to her, dont expect them to be there when you get back.

Actually, that all sounds like very typical Main Coon behavior! They are real characters that is for sure! Main Coons are often referred to as being more akin to human children than cats in that regard.

They don't reach adult size until approximately 5 years of age, and yes, there is certainly a lot of fluff in the little guys. Makes them look heavy when in fact it is all just hair!

Back