• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Celia is laying!!

4riscorn

ACR#774 NevaeH Reptiles
Celia is laying her first clutch..our first clutch too as I am typing this. So far there are 4 so far with another one on its way down the hatch!
So who's the daddy? Well, we bred her to Zeus our ultramel on April 13th. She shed on May 2nd. We didn't see anything looking like she was gravid. So we bred her to Casper our pastel ghost on May 26th. She shed on June 11th. So she is right on schedule from the last shed...so who knows what is in those eggs??? She is a butter so probably normals and amels.
0622002127%5B1%5D.jpg

Awesome I bet Jake is freaking out lol glad I was able to help you get her :D the butterfly effect, something I did affected you 2k mi away! So cool.

Awesome I bet Jake is freaking out lol glad I was able to help you get her :D the butterfly effect, something I did affected you 2k mi away! So cool.

Yep, Kelsie dear, we have her because of you! Jake really wanted a butter and you found it for him!! He is excited but just a little. He will be if they make it to pipping time! Then he will be excited!

Congrats! Is this the one that gave you all that trouble?

No that would be Bella....the brat! She never did lay anything. And she is still looking gravid. Eating very ravenously and acting extremely protective of her lay box. When she eats, she goes in her hide for about 3 days then back to the lay box. She keeps pushing the moss all over the place and still tries to attack anything that moves near her..until you get her out then she is super sweet. We can still feel lumps down her back half. But it has been since April 8th. We have tried breeding her again but she always refuses. So I guess we'll just leave the lay box in there. Maybe she is developing them extra long!

Congratulations, Gini. I know you are excited.

Excited and nervous...first time snakie mamma! Three of the eggs ended up sticking together and two were laid without the sticky substance..at different times. She laid one, then the three then the last one. But they didn't stick together until the last one came out and then the three went together. I took pics. Will try to get them on here tomorrow after work.

No that would be Bella....the brat! She never did lay anything. And she is still looking gravid. Eating very ravenously and acting extremely protective of her lay box. When she eats, she goes in her hide for about 3 days then back to the lay box. She keeps pushing the moss all over the place and still tries to attack anything that moves near her..until you get her out then she is super sweet. We can still feel lumps down her back half. But it has been since April 8th. We have tried breeding her again but she always refuses. So I guess we'll just leave the lay box in there. Maybe she is developing them extra long!

Have you had her to a vet just in case? I mean this is really long to not have laid if you can definitely feel the eggs. I'm just a bit concerned is all.

Back