• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

changed things up

Garteaser4

recently i just got a bigger tank for my blue beauty and also changed the substrate. the reason i did this was because during her last shed she got moisture under neath her scales so it was hard and starting to get bad. i got the shed eaze and got most of the scales off. the substrate i use to have was a coconut bedding that is watered for moisture. the overexposure of to much moisture in the tank caused the problem. so i switched it to repti bark which is a lil different and not much moisture. i was just wondering what you guys thought on how much it would effect my snake and adapting to its new enviornment. i also added some new trees and limbs for her to climb on but kept the same hide and water dish, and kept them remotely in the same spots as her old tank. whats your guys thoughts

I bet the snake won't even care. And if it does, tough. If it's a matter of health, he will just have to get over it. :)

I switched Clinton from paper towels to woodchips for a couple of weeks and he didn't change his behavior.

Back