• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Chat room.

Quigs

"Got R Did"
Hey Rich,

Somethings going on with the chat room. Kicked everyone out earlier and at I couldn't sign back in. This was a couple hours ago.

Now you can get in, but it's just an empty void. There are no rooms, no people in the lists, and I can type anything?

Just a heads up...

Quigs

I had to kick the chat server in the butt to restart it. Something made it hang up. If it happens again, you may want to email me directly about it. I might be able to fix it sooner that way.

Thanks.

Thanks Rich!

Much appreciated, my friend!

I would have emailed you but it was getting late on a sunday night. Not many people were on and I know you certainly have better things to do with your time. Especially now, with you being in a bunch of pain!

Anyway, thanks again.

Quigs

Time to kick it again, Rich!

Looks like it just dumped 5 or 6 out again and it's not coming back up.

Someone needs to email me when this happens. I don't check in here but every once in a while, so several hours could go by before I do anything about this. But I check email pretty much continuously all day (when I am home).

No telling what is happening with the chat server. Status said it was running, but it certainly was not working. If this keeps up, I guess I'll have to just deep six the entire chat system completely. I had problems with this before but they seemed to straighten out, more or less, after some fiddling.

Oh well. Just another headache...... :bounce:

TeamSpeak Talk server alternative to chat room.

Okay, I might be overstepping my boundaries a little here, but I thought I would let you all know that I have a program called TeamSpeak that allows you to actually chat to eachother without typing, you just talk into a micorphone (for anyone who has never heard of it). I am currently renting a 60 person server for my online gaming group and never even reach over 10 people in the server, so it is open for anyone to come in and use. Rich, if you are interested in using this server, or anyone else for that matter, you can reach me via::

ICQ: 232261557, or MSN (IM or email) at [email protected]

This program uses very little hard drive space to run, and is very easy to install and run with a few directions. All a person would need is a microphone, does not even have to be fancy, and you can usually pick one up for less then $20 at Wal-Mart. My group is more then welcome to have the added people and would love to be able to actually talk to one another.

You may download the program from www.goteamspeak.com. From there, you can go to www.justhavingfun.org (that is my online game group) and enter in a nick-name and click "connect" and it will enter you right onto the chat program. From there myself or my fiance "Amoureux" can walk you through setting it all up.

Back