• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Christmas Photo Shoot. ****DUW****

snakehobbyist

I decided to pull out my 145g bloodred female (Anuna) and my 90g snow motley female (Severus). Through this photoshoot, I determined that I REALLY could use a light tent. This was taken in natural light on my grandmother's dining room table (she was not happy) on a black scrub top (I'm in nursing school and I needed a black background lol). None of these photos were photo shopped or altered other than some resizing/cropping. Merry Christmas from B.H.Reptiles. Enjoy!

9_zps650c5100.jpg

11_zpse858f1d5.jpg

9_zps14916f69.jpg

10_zps5f2e607c.jpg

7_zpsecb541a9.jpg

6_zpsc6688dfa.jpg

3_zps8a538792.jpg

6_zps3667227a.jpg

2_zps49e632f4.jpg

5_zpsfd2740ca.jpg

Back