• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cinder and possible het Cinder

Clint Boyer

'Former' Snake slave
Great pics Doug!

Great snakes Carol!
cinder

hetcinder

I'm going to agree, I DO like the Cinder, however that "poss het" is certianly more pleasing to the eye :eek1:

I think they are both phenomenal in their own ways. This is one of the first times where anyone has posted pics of two snakes where I DIDN'T have a favorite. They're both stunning and each of them makes me want to keep looking and looking and looking . . .

I like the poss het better too. ;) Cinder's are way cool, but some of these Keys X Miamis have the greatest bright red. It really amuses me when people accuse them of having emoryi blood. Ever see a Root Beer with color like that? :grin01:

Ok, I am going to play stupid here, but if the second snake is het for Cinder what is the morph that it is now?? I think that coloration is amazing.

Clint Boyer said:
That morph would be called a "Miami X Keys" oooorrrrr maybe a Miakey? Ooorrrr maybe a Keyami? :sidestep:
She's also most likely homo for Hypo A. :)

Ok, i am going to post this here and its also defense for Dean. But the more I see the Cinder (Anery C) the less I am really impressed with it. But I will tell you the snake I am amazed with is the Miami with that Hypo red color. That snake is down right amazing. I love the contrast of Grey with Bright red.

Oh what I was trying to say, I am just not picking on Dean and his Z. But I am just not a huge fan of the morph.

Back