• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cinder het hypo, amel ph anery $125.00 0.1

Emanon

This and That
Hey all, I have an extra female cinder het hypo and amel ph anery. She has fed three times and shed once and doing very well.
She is available for $125.00 If you are interested in a non cinder clutchmate (ph for cinder) we can talk about that. I also have other non related animals available if you want to combine shipping.
Buyer pays actual priority overnight FEDEX shipping.
Paypal accepted (plus 3% fee).
Cheers
Shane

PS my kindle is being odd but she is in the pictures I posted in the morphs section under cinders.

Bump
DSC_0146.jpg

Back