• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cloth snake bags?

Quigs

"Got R Did"
I'm curious as to where everyone gets 'em? I have so far only found two places on the net, both of which seemed a little pricey to me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Q

Superior Enterprises is the only one I know of. I don't know which two you were refering to.

You could probably make them yourself for those prices. :shrugs:

Most adult snakes I've ever gotten that came in 'bags', were in fact old pillowcases. And from experience, you can find nice cheap old ones at Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Not totally professional looking, but cheap.

What's the going rate? I think we have some here. I'll have to find out from Hurley how much she was selling them for. :)

Taceas said:
Most adult snakes I've ever gotten that came in 'bags', were in fact old pillowcases.

Thats what I've always used.

Best in a dark colour as the snake'll feel more secure. Fold over the top, sturdy rubber band round it, sorted.

:)

I've made a good stack of corn-sized snake bags from all kinds of pretty prints. I don't know what the going rate for the plain white ones are, but I've got them for $2.00 individually, or 8 for $10. 2 types, one longer, skinnier that you can tie easily on itself, the other more wide, spacious, that I usually tie with yarn or string of some sort. I've got them in a variety of sizes from more yearling sized to more adult sized. I'll have to get measurements on them, but because they are hand made, I make them the size that they material happens to be, lol.

Back