• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

color change pics....okeetee and lavender

cfiscel

Dreamin' of Charleston
Abbott's okeetee as hatchling...
742abbottsfemale.jpg

and now at around 5-6 months old...
742mercedes-med.jpg

Lavender as hatchling.....
742lavender2.jpg

and now......
742iris3-med.jpg

I thought this would be a good illustration of the dramatic color changes that take place in corns. Have a good one.........chris

Pffft. You didn't even bother to pose the snakes in the same position as before. :sobstory:

Just kidding - great pics! Timeline pics are the best.

Nice comparison shots... amazing how different lavender hatchlings look compared to the finnished product! My baby lavs were dark as the night when out the egg... Yours is ded light though!

Great pics! Nice pink background showing op on the Lav. I've really enjoyed watching my Lav's changes, too. Her pink shows up a little more with every shed.

Thanks for the photos. I think a lot of people are really disappointed when they first get their hatchlings and they look nothing like the photo of an adult they saw. i love watching how they change.

Back