• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Convinced my girlfriend to play with the big snake...

JarrodRandel

So guys (girls this wont intrigue or even amuse you in the least) how many of you can say your little girlfriends just love playing with your big old snake?

I was surprised she didnt mind it...

The last picture is my short term captive Eastern that I had to relocate for a neighbor.

He was fun to keep for a couple days.

Attachments

• Kingsnake pics 015.JPG
    Kingsnake pics 015.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Kingsnake pics 011.JPG
    Kingsnake pics 011.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 182
  • diamond back rattler 010.JPG
    diamond back rattler 010.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 182
60/40

I call him a 60/40 high white banded cal king... so many trade names for them. He has very nice banding... those pics are kind of old actually, I just dug them up, he is about 4.5 feet long now, he just shed again today too.

His scientific name is Lampropeltis getula californiae or something, I prob spelled that wrong.

Either way, I guess he is "somewhat" normal - but he is high white with nicely defined black bands - he is a 4th or 5th generation "gift" from a very good friend of mine who decided to expand his honduran triple het project.

Either way, he is awesome... and the girls love him (some). He is tame, with the occasional projectile feces for fun.

Nice pictures.. I especially adore the hat on the ground and the iron compleat with ironing board in the background.. :grin01:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.. :rolleyes:

hana

lol

hana said:
Nice pictures.. I especially adore the hat on the ground and the iron compleat with ironing board in the background.. :grin01:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.. :rolleyes:

hana

I have to admit, the photo shoot was a bit extemporaneous... I will take better ones... god you guys are a tough crowd sometimes!!!

I figured she was willing to hold the snake ... "QUICK GET THE CAMERA"

I didnt even think about anything in the background

BTW - thats one of my favorite Red Sox hats...

And the ironing board, has had more snakes on it than clothes... seriously.

- thats what the dry cleaner is for!

Nice legs.. Umm.. on the iron board.. Thats my story and I am sticking to it.. Hides before Jen cranks me with the frying pan!

Regards.. Tim of T and J

lol

Anyone know of any hybrid picture of; ... Anery Corn x B&W Banded Cal King? I wonder what that would look like???

Anyone?

mbdorfer said:
Sorry to hear that :grin01:

that's what i am talking about............nice choice mike.

oh, and by the way, i thought there was supposed to be a snake in those pics. :shrugs:

Man, you have it made... A gf that wears short dresses, handles snakes & then turns round & does all the ironing.....perfection..... :sidestep: :grin01:

got it from...

Checkerbelly said:
Where did you get that king? I like it.

I got it from a buddy of mine, with a full set up for $100. He was getting rid of a lot of his projects. He is the friendliest snake I have and loves to be handled.

He is pretty stunning as far as color and pattern go... more white than black.

Do you have any Cal Kings?

As I stand here ironing...

bribrian said:
Man, you have it made... A gf that wears short dresses, handles snakes & then turns round & does all the ironing.....perfection..... :sidestep: :grin01:

Ever read that book? LOL (as I stand here ironing)

Anyway, she does a lot of stuff, but ironing is not one of them.

I dont know why, but a lot of women have the hardest time figuring out how to iron. I do all the ironing, she does all the laundry and folding... but usually the dry cleaner is ironing everything I own... so that thing rarely gets used - moreso as a stand for some of my vivs when cleaning them etc...

JarrodRandel said:
I got it from a buddy of mine, with a full set up for $100. He was getting rid of a lot of his projects. He is the friendliest snake I have and loves to be handled.

He is pretty stunning as far as color and pattern go... more white than black.

Do you have any Cal Kings?
Now I'm jealous. I don't own any, but if I did it would look like yours.

Trying to breed him...

I am trying to find him an acceptable female, which is very difficult.

I will keep you in mind when I can finally breed him successfully to another female.

He has bred successfully in the past, now I just have to find someone worthy of his hemi. lol

you get used to the "other stuff"

Joejr14 said:
A snake? What snake? There's a snake in that picture?

Hogwash, I don't see it!

Joe, I would agree with you about 2 yrs ago... but now, since I am used to the "other stuff" in the picture, I can actually see the snake.

Its like one of those emerging image posters... if you stare at it long enough everything will become clear... I just happen to see the snake immediately through all the "other stuff"

:rofl:
:rofl:

Back