• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cool Creamsicle Pic

Bailey's Dad

This is Bailey our new creamsicle corn. Thought I would share this pic of him eating his first meal since I got him. I hope the attachment worked it's the first time I have tried it.

Attachments

• Best-Shot-800x600.jpg
    Best-Shot-800x600.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 262
Nice pic and he looks like a really good feeder :)

You could always PM one of the Moderators (their names are in green type) and ask them to move your post to the photo gallery, I'm sure they wouldn't mind as you're a new member :)

Best wishes,

Thats a creamsicle? Guess I need to do some more research. I thought that the creamsicle was lighter colored. I thought this pic was of an albino okeetee? There are so many new morphs, its hard to keep up. Most of my knowledge came from the corn snake manual by Bill and Kathy Love, guess by now, its a little outdated. :eek:)
Beautiful snake though.

I was told he was a creamsicle when I got him, but that could be wrong I guess as it wasn't from a breeder. I may have also been a bit heavy handed with the Photoshop hue control, he does look a bit too saturated :)

Nice snakes. Your creamsicle looks a lot like Bailey's coloration, so looks like he is creamsicle after all. Your gal looks like she has some motley blood perhaps.

Doesn't look like a creamsicle to me. He looks like a regular amel.

Oh and highcolorcorns, yours looks like a reverse okeetee, not a creamsicle.

Both are very nice snakes though. :)

Good call, unfortunately i can't rep you again though Dave.

Nice looking snake Baileys Dad, cool photo :spinner:

Dave, highcolourcorns has the third pic on that thread he linked labeled as a creamsicle, not the first pic ;)

And creamsicle doesn't always show in a snakes colouring, it can just point out the fact that the snake has Emoryi blood in it somewhere. It may only be the smallest amount, and the snake can look pure corn, but lots of good breeders will label as creamsicle if there is Emoryi in the ancestors :)

Best wishes,

Susielea, I see you live in Essex. I was born and raised in Redbridge, Ilford, but now live in Canada. Where are you from?

thanks Susielea..yes the first 2 pics are RO's and I know 100% that the 3rd is a creamsicle because I know the breeding background of her.

It's a creamsicle - look at the markings and not the coloration. It just looks like one that has more cornsnake blood (giving it a more red coloration) than the more typically colored creamsicle. Remember that NOT all albino cornsnake x emoryi hybrids are yellowish colored, but they are all hybrids and should be honestly represented as creamsicles.

OK

Here's a pic of my female creamsicle (last pic) she's gotten brighter orange

http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=545151#post545151

Thats more what I thought they looked like. Your 3rd pic. I have a 4 yr old rescue which upon looking it up in the book is an albino. Looks almost identical to Baileys Dad's "creamsicle", and Dave's 1st picture of his male RO.
As all of my snakes are rescues, I dont know their bloodlines. I have to depend on the books to try to figure out what I have.

Creamsicle?

So does that mean "Allie" looks like a creamsicle? I dont have her lineage as she was a rescue.

I was told that Cheddar was bought from a reptile store as a high gloss creamsicle. But I dont know. They look very different to me.

Attachments

• Allie.jpg
    Allie.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Cheddar.jpg
    Cheddar.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 12
Back