• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn not eating

lcapx0

Well my corn is a few months old and i weighed her out at 16 grams. Then i tried feeding her but she wouldnt touch her pinkies even when i left her alone for over an hour. This is strange and her eyes are clear but is it possible she isnt eating because she could be going blue? Thoughts would be really helpful :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has she been a good eater for you previously? She could definitely be refusing because she's just starting to go blue.

Well I would leave her alone for a week and see if she does end up going blue. And if she isn't blue, then you can try feeding her again at that point.

I find that it is easy to miss the "blue" phase in snakes with the amel gene. Your Butter is amel+carmel. Assuming your talking about Amera skipping just one scheduled feeding and everything else is good (temps, etc) then I wouldn't worry. If she hasn't shed by the next scheduled feeding date and you still see no signs of shedding then offer her a pinky.

No its not amara it is Luna my phantom so it is easy to tell when her eyes are blue. So far they arent but ill check on her later to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Corns: (so far) .1 Amara (Butter)"

Ohhh. I was going by your sig ! :crazy02:

Back