• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn on tv

xKGLVRx

Well I was watching NAvy NCIS, and guess what kind if snake they had wrapping itse;f around one of the actresses legs! Yep, thats right....a corn snake! I was so amazed....lol. The guy on there was telling her "Yep it's poisonus." LOL. I had to tell everyone. Did anyone else see it?

I read a post on repticzone about it.. what kind of a show is it? Heh.. I used to see all kinds of corns and ratsnakes used in 'Fear Factor'.. all I could think of while the poor people were screaming their lungs out was "Man, I'd be stuffing snakes in my pockets left and right..." haha

Laine

Tv

It's a show similar to CSI. Only difference is that they are investigating deaths in such of people in the navy. I'm the one who posted the one on repticzone as well. I didn't know if everyone here went to that site as well. Bur I thought seeing a corn snake on tv was the coolest thing. I think I might need some help with this addiction. lol

Didn't see that one, but I was watching the Croc Hunter a little while back (my kid's choice, I swear :rolleyes: ), and saw one. The episode was filmed in Florida around a military base (don't remember exactly where), and he found a corn snake in a tunnel training facility, which was also full of bats, so not sure how much training was really done there, lol. But anyway, I got much more excited then I should've, so I hear ya. Even rewound that part a couple times on the ole' Replay box (to make sure the kids didn't miss it, of course) :crazy02:

And then there's also the opening of Myth Busters (some episodes at least) where one of the guys is wearing a "medusa" hat full of corns.

scalesnthings said:
I read a post on repticzone about it.. what kind of a show is it? Heh.. I used to see all kinds of corns and ratsnakes used in 'Fear Factor'.. all I could think of while the poor people were screaming their lungs out was "Man, I'd be stuffing snakes in my pockets left and right..." haha

Laine
:-offtopic I love when they make a huge deal out of the rats. Acting like they just went down into the NY subway and collected a bunch (trust me, those are scary. saw one one night that was easily as big as a large house cat), when you can tell they're all just harmless pet store rats, lol. Although haven't watched the show the last couple seasons, so maybe they aren't quite as pathetic anymore.

Back