• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn snake home

chriszuk

I have a 1yr old cornsnake- I am going to get her a new home since she seems to need more stretching room (Right now she is an a 10 gallon aquarium. Today when I went to the pet store I noticed two sizes 15 and 20 gallon. Is 15 ok or should I invest in the 20gallon though it seems very large.
Any suggestions?

An adult corn will need at least a 20L tanks so I say get atleast that.
If you search around, sometimes can pick up a used one.

A 20 Gallon Long is able to house an adult corn comfortably. Personally, for an adult, i wouldn't go with anything smaller than that. I really like my 40 gallon tank though

do your self a favor and get the zilla 20L you will be much happier because the lid it comes with is almost escape proof its a sliding lid and works awesome! :santa:

I have my year old snow in a zilla with sliding lid. A cat squashed the screen in (no snake lived there at the time), so I took the lid apart and fixed it with a new thick nylon mesh while Balthazar stayed in his feeding tub. He's never found a weakness in the lid yet and I plan on reusing the tank after he out grows it.

I have my year old snow in a zilla with sliding lid. A cat squashed the screen in (no snake lived there at the time), so I took the lid apart and fixed it with a new thick nylon mesh while Balthazar stayed in his feeding tub. He's never found a weakness in the lid yet and I plan on reusing the tank after he out grows it.

I wish all of them had a heavier screen though, but with a corn snake, it's not an issue. On black friday they had a 40gal zilla on sale for 69 bucks, man was i pumped :)

Back