• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn snake manual

collard_ghost

i've been searching for the manual in book stores and online and they say that it is unavailable presently and they won't be receiving any new copies. I was told that this may be due to a new edition coming out soon... anyone here anything about this?

Thanks

Yes, a new one will be coming out. I'm not sure when. Why don't you send an email or PM to Kathy and see if she has a date.

Or else you can get it from sites like Amazon or overstock, not trying to take business away form Kathy's site

i tried amazon.ca but they're all out and won't order more... if i order from the u.s., it'll cost double or triple in shipment fees.

Too bad

you didn't think of it before you came down here, I could have ordered one for you and had it here for you to take back with you. Or I could even have given you my copy and ordered another one.

But if you talk with Kathy, it shouldn't cost a whole lot if she sends it up surface mail in a manila envelope with a piece of cardboard in it so it doesn't get bent. I do ebaying and have sent up old magazines that way to Canada and it wasn't that bad in cost.

Good Luck!

Back