• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

corn snake vivarium kit.

edd.roadrunner

I live in the london england and i am looking for a sutiable all in vivarium kit. I am intending to buy the snake in about a months time and ive been having trouble trying to find a sutiable kit that has a decent size Viv (has to fit the snake atleast 2-3 years)/ heat mats, water bowls and anything else that is nesciserry. im gonna pay £30 for the snake so i want to spend around £150 so that i still have some money for food. thanks for any help. yayzzzz

Unfortunetely the bottom line is they don't really exist much for adult snakes. You will probably need to buy the vivarium seperately, and then maybe a kit which will contain everything else. But its not that hard to buy each thing individually. As you have another £150 to spend on the kit, if I were to go about it I'd divide up the money like this:

Vivarium £70 (you can get really nice big wooden 2nd hand ones if you search online)
Heat mat: £15
Thermostat: £30
Aspen: £5
Hides x 2: £15
Frozen mice x 10? £10
Plant: £5

That would give you a great set-up and you can find all those things I listed for those prices or less. I recommed www.gumtree.com or www.preloved.com for finding nice vivariums. A lot of the time they come with heat mats etc. anyway.

Good luck :) Be sure to post pics once you get your new snake and set-up

Back