• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

corn snake

And717

does anyone know wat kind and wats the prices on it

Attachments

• 75_20080523.zip
    44.3 KB · Views: 13
Here, maybe it's easier than the zip-file.

Attachments

• Aug06_0004.jpg
    Aug06_0004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 45
There's no way to tell thats a bloodred stripe from that picture. To me, without seeing the eyes, it could be an Amel stripe, or a Normal stripe, even a Hypo stripe with some nice cubing. Its hard to tell.

The price sorta depends. Is it male or female? Are they buying it as a pet or for breeding? Judging from the pics, it looks like the snake is pretty well established, if not an adult. If that were the case, I would ask at least $80-$100. As an established adult, it's worth at least that without even considering the genetics.

Ah, that picture was small when I opened it, I wasn't looking at it very carefully.
Thanks for correcting me, I need to study more about the morphs. lol

i have more pic email e mail me ill send them [email protected] this is my snake i post a ad on the recycler to see who want my snake for a boa or pyhon idk so a guy tells me if ill take 40 idk

Back