• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corns On TV

nitetygress

Has anyone else noticed multiple TV and Movies that have "evil" snake scenes with people being attacked by biting "venomous" snakes and thought to themselves, "Hey! Thats a striped anery, and thats an amel, and boy thats a lot of corn snakes..." :bang:

Off the top of my head I'm thinking of a season 2 Buffy episode I just re-watched and some movie or TV show trailer on my box of mindless entertainment... Any others?

Alexander has a scene with Angelina Jolie--she has a ton of corns...but of course, you know, that was thousands of years ago before the cornsnakes moved to North America.

Joejr14 said:
Alexander has a scene with Angelina Jolie--she has a ton of corns...but of course, you know, that was thousands of years ago before the cornsnakes moved to North America.

Heehee I find this sort of think hilarious. Its really impossible to scare me with snake movies now that I have Kiara and surf this forum all the time...

Haha, oh my, I saw a promo for an episode of Myth Busters where Jamie had a ton of corns in his hat. I never did see that episode to find out what that was all about..

Nastassja said:
Haha, oh my, I saw a promo for an episode of Myth Busters where Jamie had a ton of corns in his hat. I never did see that episode to find out what that was all about..
Damn, I remember that one.

But forgot what it was about...
Hmmm...
Damn I can not.

Nastassja said:
I saw part of that episode. It had to do with over-coming fears. Neither of them had any trouble with the multitude of hatchling corn snakes used. In fact, both actually enjoyed playing with them...hence the Medusa impersonation.

Back