• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cornsnake eating chicken?

MoneyStax123

Yeah, I'm Obsessed. And?
ok. Well i know this person who feeds his snakes raw chicken when he is running low on money. Mind you that this person is a 15 year old boy whose snakes layed twenty sumthin eggs nd he successfully hatched them with a 100% ratio. I believe he has only done it once but I wuld assume he is knowledgable about his snakes. I have fed my snakes many things ranging from anoles to mice to finch eggs, but never cut up chicken. My question is.... What are the risks of feeding you're cornsnake chicken? and what may be some possible advantages of it?

Step away from the thread, I'll handle this everybody! . . .

Start here: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18393

:D
D80

Wow, uh, thanks, I think. I've made it to page 5 of apparently 15 pages, and I've already lost my will to live. I really want to blame you, but I'm the one that keeps clicking "next page" so I only have my own sense of masochism to blame. At this point, if I was small enough, I'd feed myself to my snakes to save myself from the inevitability of reading the thread to the end.

:eek1:

Ian.

Wow, uh, thanks, I think. I've made it to page 5 of apparently 15 pages, and I've already lost my will to live. I really want to blame you, but I'm the one that keeps clicking "next page" so I only have my own sense of masochism to blame.
Hang in there man!! I'm proud of ya!! :eek:

D80

I had beercan chicken lastnight... cool with me!

Hey DuneDiva... Glamis season is coming baby!!!

There isn't much going on today, maybe I'll go back and reread that thread. I have that kind of time.

Hang in there man!! I'm proud of ya!! :eek:

D80

Wow. My eyes are bleeding, I think most of my higher brain functions shut down to protect themselves, and my web browser is threatening to file a hazardous workplace complaint against me. But I finally made it to the last post!

The funny thing for me is that I only popped in to this thread because I thought it might have had something about feeding baby birds to snakes. I'm definitely sold on the "whole animals" school of thought, and I hope my corns don't ever get big enough to eat whole chickens... :)

Ian.

OMG! :roflmao: Thanks Brent, I nearly choked when I saw your post! :roflmao:

Ian, you are one brave man reading the whole thing, kudos to you! :D

Wow. My eyes are bleeding, I think most of my higher brain functions shut down to protect themselves, and my web browser is threatening to file a hazardous workplace complaint against me. But I finally made it to the last post!

Haha too funny, Ian!

I think I got to pg. 6, and I couldn't take it anymore...

Wow, all I can say is thx Brent..LOL.. there's an entire evening which I'll never get back (the last one with my kids for a week I might add) and for what that complete and udder nonsense!

I totally feel exactly the way Ian does after reading every single post and as for the browser putting in a work place complaint, my computer has decided to go one better and is threatening to sue for "being forced to work in an unclean and hostile work environment" due to all of Vinman's Bull sh*t and hostility, I just made it display!

Tisha

Back