• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cornsnake Merch Design

Oh oh *raises hand and swings it around* I WANT ONE!!! 'fraid i cant just yet, gotta get my savanah first:( But ill be ordering from ya soon:) And my bday is comeing up so extra money there lol

AWESOME job with everything! Congrats!!

Cool!

Should be a good seller. But it would be really helpful if, when you click on the shirt, a really nice, BIG photo would come up so you can see the details. The bigger photo isn't enough bigger than the little photo to really show the details I would like to see.

But I think people will buy it even with a little photo, lol!

I'd love to be a contributor actually, I'd much enjoy designing graphics or something like that for the cornsnake peeps. Have yet to be approached though :(

I think Drizzt80 was talking about contributing monetarily to this forum since you're trying to make some money from it by posting a link to things you have for sale.

ah, so a donation? I could do that once I'm working again (currently I'm just scraping by, keeping my snake and myself fed)

DinoNeill said:
I'd love to be a contributor actually, I'd much enjoy designing graphics or something like that for the cornsnake peeps. Have yet to be approached though :(

May I suggest getting a real, professional website instead of a freebie geocities site to advertise your skills in Graphic Design. It would increase your likeness of acquiring freelance work.

And Kathy, that's not his site...It's cafepress.com where anyone can make their own merchandise to buy and sell. What you're seeing is standard as far as image size and can not be changed.

very cool design. i would buy one, i like the black ring tee the most. but yeah, i understand the "living hand to mouth". i just finally got on my feet and decided to contribute, to give back, since i get so much invaluable info from here and would like to continue to see this site up and running.

it's a good start, but with any business you have to spend money to make money. and you cant expect the job offers to fall in your lap. putting your work out there is the only way people are going to notice you. like you've done here! i think this is the first time i've seen any of your graphics...it'd make a cool tattoo too. you ever thought of drawing up some flash and trying to sell it to tattooists?

"And Kathy, that's not his site...It's cafepress.com where anyone can make their own merchandise to buy and sell. What you're seeing is standard as far as image size and can not be changed."

Oh - I thought he owned CafePress, lol! Guess it is like a mini eBay of t shirts and other artwork?

If I was that talented in art, I sure would get my own website one way or another - they are not that expensive. I would go to shows and sell them. If you can't afford to print up some shirts, maybe even do some air brush shirts at shows, or online. If you have to get a regular job and do the art part time, why not try to get a job in graphic arts (magaizine or silk screen shop) where you can maybe get a discount in printing some of your stuff to sell (nice side benefit!)?

Maybe it will take a while to get noticed, but with time and work, you should be able to eventually make a living at it. Most of us don't have that kind of talent to begin with, so you already have a head start.

lol, well currently I'm trapped at university so I haven't had much time to work on the whole graphic art thing, right now it's just a hobby...I've been planning to get an actual website someday...once I learn some php methods and such, right now I just know basic html. That geocities site is something I tossed together over a few days...cafepress is just easier for me because all I have to do is come up with a design and that's it, I don't have to get any shirts actually printed myself...though I'd like some myself obviously.

Back