• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

cornsnakes.Com Survey??

You were on THIS site when you got that? It's certainly nothing I have set up!

See if it's related to a roll-over trigger for one of the Google ads, please. Otherwise I need to dig into this to find out where it is coming from if it is directly related to my server and not your own browser.

If you look at the Link i included....you'll see in the line /FBSurvey/ . which is interesting..because both times it happened....i was coming here from FaceBook. So, maybe a tracking cookie or some garbage. I'm rather computer illiterate as far as cookies and what not.

Not sure that helps, but is all i can make of it.

Sorry, but I don't have anything to do with FaceBook, much less know how the inner gearing and plumbing works for that site. Perhaps you have just given me yet another reason to stay away from there.

Sorry, but I don't have anything to do with FaceBook, much less know how the inner gearing and plumbing works for that site. Perhaps you have just given me yet another reason to stay away from there.

Couldn't agree more rich.

I'm convinced the issue is on my end.

My iPad has no issues.... My iPhone has no issues.

Looks like the PC needs to see the witch doctor.

This and Chip's "giant pop-up" are partly why I use OpenDNS and Web Of Trust. I had Do No Track Me, but last I looked (few weeks ago) it doesn't work on the newer versions of IE.

That said, I don't see any google ads and/or AdChoice ads on this machine (my PPC). I did just have my work computer up and hit the forum on it via IE. Outside the Fauna/ rolling banner on the right (the banner with Snicker Snakes, Fauna, CS.net, etc). and Corvette Florida, I saw 2 google and/or AdChoice banners: 1. between the Forum one is in and The Thread title section and a 2nd ad below the right-hand standard Cornsnakes.com/Fauna user paid banner.

Back