• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

couple of pics

MERCURY

Herpetologicaly Hooked
sorry about the qaulity , i havent got used to the new cam yet and the little bugger wouldnt keep still

285877394OoLpZZ_ph.jpg

285876871kAzNIn_ph.jpg

285876269EamYLc_ph.jpg

285876566FhexsX_ph.jpg

285876767tfDAfw_ph.jpg

any Cam setting suggestions ?

Hopefully next time I'll have fiqured out how to take decent pics, and wee merc will sit still for a second :laugh:

Last edited:
I guess you keep the camera too close...isn't there any zoom function?

there is a macro option on most modern camera's...most of the time marked with a tulip/flower, when you use that, together with the zoom, you could make beautiful pics...you should keep the camera still always, of course :D

most camera's also auto-focus when you push the button a little bit, when focussed, take the shot :D

A new camera at this time should be able to take a lot better pictures :D

As far as I can see, the snakes are nice :p

haha , thanks guys , i did use the auto focus and I experimented with macro but there are so many different options its mind boggling,as for the zoom its only a digital zoom so its not that great but thanks for the tips:). Ill just have to mess around abit,
sorry about the pics dissapearing Ill host the next set from a better host.

Back