• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Couple updates

blacktip

I haven't posted on here in quite some time and found some random shots of a few of our snakes. Hope you enjoy.

First up is my male honey and female dilute anery stripe.

Attachments

• buzz1.jpg
    buzz1.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 34
  • buzz2.jpg
    buzz2.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 34
  • xanax1.jpg
    xanax1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 35
  • xanax2.jpg
    xanax2.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 34
Next up are my star crossed lovers. We were not 100% sure that the diffused was indeed male (he was a pet store purchase, my first corn) but after putting him with our female phantom for photos they quickly proved that he was. We had to separate them really quickly as they wasted no time trying to lock up.

Attachments

• lovers1.jpg
    lovers1.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 35
  • lovers2.jpg
    lovers2.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 37
And here's one of my diffused doing his best impression of a tie

Attachments

• 20170119_202652.jpg
    20170119_202652.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 35