• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

crested gecko

D&LCornSnakes

found an awesome setting on my camera. snapped some pretty good gecko pics and decided to share with you guys. hope you enjoy.

IMG_1359HEADSHOT.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

I had to read that about four times. I thought you said you found it setting on your camera and I wondered why things like that never just happen to me..."I just woke up this morning and there was this boa just setting with a bow on its head in the middle of the livingroom"

Cool gecko.

TrpnBils said:
I had to read that about four times. I thought you said you found it setting on your camera and I wondered why things like that never just happen to me..."I just woke up this morning and there was this boa just setting with a bow on its head in the middle of the livingroom"

Cool gecko.

LMAO, i see how it cold easily be confusing.

thanks!

diamondlil said:
:cheers: great crestie!

thank you!

Checkerbelly said:
Ahh, the little tulip icon. Great photos. Nice looking lizard too.

we just finally tweaked the right settings in custom mode but the photos were taken in super macro mode.

thanks for the compliments!

Fantastic photos and beautiful crestie!! I was playing with mine today too but my photos won't be anywhere near that good!

Right thats made my mind up, definately getting cresties next, if not gargoyles it is.
stunning colours on the wee thang.

Tula_Montage said:
Stunning crestie - great pictures :)

I'd love something that sweet to photograph!

thanks!!

pssst.... go take more pics of that righteous pastel you have!!!

hey ill trade ya my crest your pastel?!?! that way you can photgraph her all you want!!! :D

E.Crassus said:
Right thats made my mind up, definately getting cresties next, if not gargoyles it is.
stunning colours on the wee thang.

thank you!
i would recommend either gargoyles or cresteds. they are both awesome! chahoua's are probably my favorite though. but that may only be because i dont have leachies yet. ahhh so many rhac's to get....

oh wow.

ohwowohwow.

That is a BEAUTIFUL animal.

i think the reason I love cornsnakes so much is because as a small child i had an almost unhealthy fascination with dragons...... and what is a snake but a tiny, wingless, legless, fireless dragon, right?

....or so went my reasoning. And then my love for corns progressed from there.

This guy's got one on my Tolmie though.... or rather four.....legs!
If I ever keep another kind of reptile, it'll be a crested, for sure.

Gorgeous Crested!! I just love the darker ones. :cool:

plasticknives said:
i think the reason I love cornsnakes so much is because as a small child i had an almost unhealthy fascination with dragons...... and what is a snake but a tiny, wingless, legless, fireless dragon, right?

....or so went my reasoning. And then my love for corns progressed from there.
My love and facination for dragons are what got me interested in Cresteds! I have 3 myself and then ended up adding a cornsnake to the family. :grin01:

Back