• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Crestie Pics

kenster

Snapped a few of the group today as well as my two new eggs..
06march52.jpg

One of the adult females
06march53.jpg

06march54.jpg

06march55.jpg

The girl who laid the eggs
06march56.jpg

06march57.jpg

Those are some lovely cresties you have there! I hope some nice little ones come out of those eggs for you. :)

hana

Sooo lovely! I really want a non-wild color crestie someday but they are very difficult to find around here... and very expensive... :shrugs:

I think I can see how to visually sexe them :grin01:

Blutengel said:
Sooo lovely! I really want a non-wild color crestie someday but they are very difficult to find around here... and very expensive... :shrugs:

I think I can see how to visually sexe them :grin01:
they are very similar to leopard geckos, if I am not mistaken. But we have some at home. They are by far the softest pet we have. The male seems to enjoy being held more so then our Leos but not like my Beardie. He will sit there for an hour before moving.

Oh and if you can ever get any, I recommend it. :)
We are in plans in building a 4 foot tall cage with tropical plants in it for these guys. I would love to breed them myself.

Back