• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cross??

Tuckahoe

Shea
I am new here.. so hopefully I won't sound too dumb LOL

I have a breeding female Miami and male Snow... can anyone tell me what type of babies that these two will produce? I have searched many things on the morphs, but no help on this issue.
Thanks

Not including any hets, the babies will all be normal, het for snow. (Meaning they'll be het both amel and anery.)

And will look between miami and normal

Not necessarily. They will all be normals and you MAY get a few that might lean towards the Miami phase, but you shouldn't hold your breathe. You may also get a few that have a very dark ground color.

Not necessarily. They will all be normals and you MAY get a few that might lean towards the Miami phase, but you shouldn't hold your breathe. You may also get a few that have a very dark ground color.

I agree - I've not done corn crosses from different lines, but I have done banded Cal King crosses between lines. One pairing produced young where all of the young took on the phenotype characteristics of the father, the other produced highly variable young where some took on characteristics of the mother and some took on characteristics of the father.

Neither clutch produced young that looked (to me anyway) like intermediates between the lines.

Back