• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cyrus & the Bonsai Tree

MyLittleGuyCyrus

Here are a few pictures of Cyrus hanging out in his Uncle Tims Bonsai tree. These were taken December 31, 2008! It was a beautiful day outside so I took him out for some fresh air and a photo op! I don't know how long he is now because he is a wiggle worm, but he weighs 21 grams (not bad for a 4 1/2 month old) now and will be moving to fuzzies in the next couple of feedings.

The last picture is just him chilling....but look at that face...he is so darn cute! I wish it weren't so little so I could kiss it!

Attachments

• Cyrus Tree (2).jpg
    Cyrus Tree (2).jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Cyrus Tree (1).jpg
    Cyrus Tree (1).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Cyrus 1.jpg
    Cyrus 1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 146
Neat, little Cyrus has alot of white.
My amel is all yellowy/orangey.(and hugey)
That's why I say there is no "just an amel".

He gets even more white as you get down towards his tail....his orange is spaced farther apart! I just can't wait to see what he is gonna look like when he is a big boy!

Purtty cyrus! My snakeypants looked like that, but has lost most of his white. But some amel's don't it varies. Cyrus sure is cute!

Thanks for directing me to that thread Alan.....Sif is gorgeous! I think Cyrus may turn out a little more white then Sif, but who knows.....thats the beauty of getting a baby snake, so you can watch all the changes! I was thinking of doing a rpogression thread with Cyrus, thats why I started this one.

So, do you just not delete this out of your file and just add to it over and over again? Is that how it is done? I would love to do that!

Thanks for looking guys.....I know my little guy is so cute, I just love him to tiny bits and tiny pieces. I have even got people who are completely squirmed by the fact that I have a snake to admit that he is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

What a beautiful amel, i really love the quantity of white! Mine amel barely has white in it. :p

Yikes, it's a thread back from the dead!!! Grab a shovel and cut it's head off!!!

Ps: I like zombies.

Back