• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Day 81, first pippy.

aitchjay

Crash & Coco.
We were hoping for our pippies weeks ago, finally the first one arrived today. This is our first pippy ever. Everyone is bouncing around the house. Day 81. Dad is an amel and mum is a confetti amel. The pippy looks like a normal amel. 15 eggs to go, will post pics tomorrow. :bird:

P.S. Thanks to everyone on this site who helped us with incubation problems and for answering all the other daft questions I asked.

Congrats on the pippy! And I know the extra weeks of waiting must have been driving you mad! I know they drove me mad when our started pipping at day 85-86.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Here are the first pics of the babies, only one is fully out of the egg so far, another three are on the way.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    259.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 38
Back