• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

deformed pinky

ntcs

i was just about to feed my corn snake and as i looked at the pinky n its head was scabby and at the top of its legs, were like gashes or something with somthing yellow hanging out.

so i got a second pinky, but when i looked at that its hole bottom had gone and its legs were hanging on by a bt of skin,

just wondering if it is safe for them to eat as i have no more

ill post pic, if needed

thanks for info

/Garry

these pic's ain't that good, only took them with my phone
1508072230mi6.jpg

pinky 1

1508072227ce7.jpg

pinky 2

Yipes... :sidestep: I've never seen a pinkie that looks like that...I'd have to agree. It does look like maybe it has gone bad, what with the semi-hollow torso and how it looks a bit disentegrated. At any rate, I wouldn't feed it to my snakes. :shrugs:

It looks like it was partially eaten by the mother. I've seen some look like that. I wouldn't feed them to your snake. There's nothing left really. Just throw them out.

Eww! Something definitely went wrong with that thing! I've seen some of my pinks with slit legs and tails but thats about it! I don't see anything nutrition in that for your snake.

Back