• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Desktop backgrounds and viv backgrounds

ssssnake_lover

Hi all

Just wondered what people have as there desktop background or their viv backgrounds.

I don't have a viv background but this is my desktop one:)

Snake.jpg

ssssnake_lover said:
Hi all

Just wondered what people have as there desktop background or their viv backgrounds.

I don't have a viv background but this is my desktop one:)

Snake.jpg

I love that picture A LOT!! Can I steal it???

Heres mine... Chondro!

Attachments

• mitey.jpg
    mitey.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 61
Yours is cool:)

And yeah i love that picture i got it off of webshots and if you can steal it from this page go for it but if you want the proper one just private message me your msn or something:)

I change mine alot too, and they are usually ones I like, but didn't post. Here is one from the last shoot with Zenith, my new 0.1 '06 Albino King. She looks to have some Banana influence too... :shrugs:

Attachments

• ScreenShot007.jpg
    ScreenShot007.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 54
I have Webshots as well, and have mine set to change at regular intervals. Right now I have pictures of Fall Colors on mine.

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 53
Theres my curretn one!! Ill give hig-5 to the person who guesses what morph that is.

Aww crap shpould have known! :flames:

flavors4.jpg

there it is

heres some others taht i have used.

510147.jpg

ep1pic1.jpg

Leucistic0881.jpg
macro12.jpg

Thats it actualy.

For some reason, as much as I love snakes, I always find it annoying to have a picture of one as a desktop background..
I use Digital Blasphemy wallpapers. It's good because the guy who makes them also makes them widescreen. He even does multiple display ones that look awesome

Here's mine:
screen-1.jpg

I have a lavender morph corn snake as my background because it's a freakin awesome morph.

But I think I like Tula's better. :grin01:

i change my desktop background alot. right now its an awesome red harley crested gecko from ciliatus.com i will usually switch between animals from various reptile sites that make them and bg's from skins.be and caedes.net

That one's mine...I took it at the start of a cruise (First and last :crazy02: ) as we were leaving port...it hasn't been edited in any way, exept to make it smaller for the forum ;)

DSCN1398.jpg

Back