• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Did my snake poop or puke?

Shere Khan

Hey I just got a corn snake a couple days ago, so I have never seen it poop or puke before until today.

So I had it on my bed, I left the room for a couple seconds. I came back and he either puked or pooped, I am not sure which.

So it looked very disgusting and it was very liquidy, it had lots of brown in it, and clear liquid and some yellow squigily things (I think mice guts but not sure).

Is this puke or poop? any other info you can provide is welcomed too.

sorry if this is the wrong forum

A picture would make it easy to clear that up, but it sounds like poop to me also.

Back