• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

different poop

corn_breeder

hey i've been feeding my corn aabout 3 pinkies a week. on mondays then this frida i gave it a rat pinkie. and her poop has all ways been more of a solid than liquid but today it was more like dihariea. is that ok. i feed live pinkies only. i was wondering if its ok

corn_breeder said:
hey i've been feeding my corn aabout 3 pinkies a week. on mondays then this frida i gave it a rat pinkie. and her poop has all ways been more of a solid than liquid but today it was more like dihariea. is that ok. i feed live pinkies only. i was wondering if its ok
I think that sounds pretty normal to me. I think food is food. My snake's poop is more like bird poo. I think there is not much of a difference in mice pinks to rat pinks, except size.

How big is your snake?? And you should bump him up to the next size instead of feeding three food items.

Back