• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Digital Temp/hydro combo?

maverick_8teen

Today i went to the pet shop to price out some thermometers and was told that the best to use is a digital one. Well there was one that that was a temp/hyrdo combo. I don't know how much it was as it was a new product to the store that they just put out (they couldn't even tell me how much it was) and i can't remember the brand name either.

Do you have any + or - things about this?

Well i have a digital temp/hydro combo. It has a probe which I have on my UTH (which is considers outside temp) and registers inside temp on the display its self which I have on the cool side of the tank. It also has humidity on it. But serious dont waste your money at a petstore. I got mine for $12 from walmart.

Yea the $12 Walmart model works great, 2 temps and humidity all displayed at once. Great deal., The pet shop one is probably $30.

do you know where it is in walmart? what department? i was just there and couldn't find one. i searched the pet area and anything that has to do with technology but still couldn't find it.

Mine was near the lights and ceiling fans. I love that those thermomiters have a min and max readout too so you can see the warmist and coolist the viv has been.

Back