• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Disturbing head pattern

cfiscel

Dreamin' of Charleston
This is a closeup of my snow's head pattern. I think I am a little scared of him now..

742headpattern.jpg

I added an effect which only seemed to make things worse... :eek1:

742headpattern2.jpg

Should I call in a priest??

Maybe I'm missing something... but I don't see anything scary :shrugs:

ok, maybe i'm crazy but it looks like some sort of demon face to me. Maybe i shouldn't have "experimented" quite as much when i was younger. But, i swear you'll see it if you look closely enough. Yours in insanity, chris

cfiscel said:
This is a closeup of my snow's head pattern. I think I am a little scared of him now..

742headpattern.jpg
Hey Chris, I saw the face right away but what's even scarier is the "flattened mouse" pattern just above it! :grin01:

I saw a pic of a baby corn that had a head pattern that resembled part of the male human anatomy. Someone posted that 'I so want to get this snake and call it dick head'

Im seeing an evil clown in the snow and lucifer himself in that grey/black morph. Sorry, don't know and haven't seen that morph before :)

i have a snow that has an evil clown head pattern too!
and the second pic is if you cant see it

Attachments

• 100_1589resized.jpg
    100_1589resized.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_1589resizedclown.jpg
    100_1589resizedclown.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 47
Back