• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Don't forget to...

DAND

Set your clocks back tonight. At 2:00 am it will become 1:00 am. For some it will mean an extra hour of sleep :boring: and for others it will mean an extra hour of drinking. :cheers:

Only means it is a longer day at work on Monday.. Instead of going home at 3:30 like my body has become acustomed too, it will have to force itself to work the extra hour, even if the clock doesn't say so... *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Set clocks back...unless you live in Hawai'i or Arizona. Those crazy warm-weather folk! :cool:

PnyKlr said:
Set clocks back...unless you live in Hawai'i or Arizona. Those crazy warm-weather folk! :cool:
And as the old joke goes....when landing at SLC, the pilot gets on the PA systems and announces, "Welcome to Salt Lake City. Please set your watches back to 1957."

I'm surprised Serp didn't come out of his hiatus to contribute to this thread. ;)

regards,
jazz

It will be nice when we move up to SK, Canada because they don't believe in daylight savings time either... I don't mind the time change around this time of year, it's the springing back in the spring that kills me!

Not to mention that I have enough trouble keeping track of time without having to worry about setting the clocks.! lol...

Jenn

Thank god my clock does it automatically by sattelite and the rest teh other hayf does. vcr's etc sux wen it comes to changin the clock.

Mrs InsaneOne said:
I don't mind the time change around this time of year, it's the springing back in the spring that kills me!

Not to mention that I have enough trouble keeping track of time without having to worry about setting the clocks.! lol...

It's actually spring forward. Maybe that's why you're having such a problem with it. :p

Back