• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

dont know if this is the right place but i dont care right now

Bl1nd

Jinx is my corn <3
i just got news that my causin that live's in maine got into a car accident and it was fatal i have no clue what im am going to do now, i am balling my eyes out i dont if i can deal with this any more first my uncle then my cuzin is there even a god anymore?!?!?!

Eric, :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bl1nd said:
i just got news that my causin that live's in maine got into a car accident and it was fatal i have no clue what im am going to do now, i am balling my eyes out i dont if i can deal with this any more first my uncle then my cuzin is there even a god anymore?!?!?!

Eric, :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm very sorry.

-Dean

My condolences. I know that nothing anyone here can say to you will ease your pain right now, but I am here if you need to vent. Very sorry.

thank you

Thank you guys for being here for me, i found out minutes later that he was not the driver and that his friend that was driving left him there and walked away.
when i get to Maine i am going to kill his friend unless my cousins other friends find him first so I'm thinking what the driver did was "murder" anyone agree?
and no he didnt go looking for help they have yet to find him.

Sounds like your cousins "friend" just lost his membership card to the Human Race. I know you're upset, but please don't take the law into your own hands.

Bl1nd said:
Thank you guys for being here for me, i found out minutes later that he was not the driver and that his friend that was driving left him there and walked away.
when i get to Maine i am going to kill his friend unless my cousins other friends find him first so I'm thinking what the driver did was "murder" anyone agree?
and no he didnt go looking for help they have yet to find him.

I wouldn't take the law into your own hands. You've got a life to live, and it wouldn't bring your cousin back. Let the judicial system decide how to label the driver's actions. Sorry.

I'm terribly sorry.

We need laws that make people responsible to at least anonymously call for help. I believe France has taken the step that a person can be held legally responsible for not making some effort to get help.

Without knowing more about what actually happened to cause the accident, I can't imagine why someone would just walk away. Maybe he was hurt and didn't realise it, or maybe he was impaired by something else (even worse). Just let the law take care of him. Karma will nail his ass, too, count on it.

We found out that the kid who was driving was possible on drugs or another substance, i believe this because he hit a tree in the middle of the day. and the cops got him.. i hope the kid gets what he deserves being MR. Buba's girly friend for along time, or even worse..

i'm sorry to hear that if you need to vent or just talk im here for ya my yahoo id is bottledtweaks feel free to message me whenever

sorry for the dp but also believe in the law of three. just for general information the law of three is a wiccan believe that whatever you do good or bad will be returned to you threefold

I'm sorry for your loss...

Depending on state law he'll get involuntary manslaughter (6-18 months in jail) or flat out manslaughter (not sure of sentence) AND charged with leaving the scene of a crime/accident (fines I think).

A friend of mine, NOT on any drugs got into an accident...The girl in his passenger seat got squished by another car. He received involuntary manslaughter and served 10 months in jail. Also had to pay a bunch of fines.

Let's hope this guy gets the maximum!

My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Please listen to what has already been said here and don't take the law into your own hands. We're here for you any time you need us. And don't forget about the Chat room...should you feel the need to talk and not have to wait for responses in a thread. Also, I'll assume that you're still in school. Your school counselor is also someone who can help you through this terrible time. Even a favorite teacher can be of help to you. Talking to someone always helps...never leave bad feelings bottled up inside. You'll also find comfort from people of faith. You don't have to be a member of any faith or church to talk...simply find an inviting door and walk in. You shouldn't find any "strings attached".

i know, but i was mad/sad when i said those things about finding him and killing him besides ill let god decide what happens to him, plus he is probly in jail right now and being 600 miles away i cant do much. and i feel so bad for his family after his father died and now him, atleast they can see each other now and he is in a better place

now im definaly going to buy a male cornsnake and name him after my cousin
"Little John"

-Eric

just got back

from maine that kid is going to jail for 20 - 25 years for manslaughter and other charges.. this is my cousin here...

Sorry to hear about your cousin...it's really awfil to lose anyone you care about, be they family or otherwise.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there that it's not a good idea to get in a car with someone who is intoxicated/incapacitated/incompetent to drive...even if it's just around the block. I had an ex (who was still a good friend) involved in a serious accident as a passenger, he was really drunk and thought it would be OK to get a lift home from a party with someone who had 'only had a few'...car fishtails on a graveley corner, passenger side hits a large and very solid tree, Michael spends next few months in hospital learning to walk and talk normally again. Thankfully he made a full recovery and went totally back to normal with only some really nasty scars as a legacy...he was lucky. The driver lost his license and wasn't allowed to drive for 5 years or something like that but besides some fines he walked away from it all.

I hope your family can all be there for each other through this difficult time.

Back