• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dreamt about my cornsnake last night...

PhilD

OK guys, time to 'fess up...I had the weirdest dream last night - that my cornsnakes tail fell off! Not just the tip, but about a third of his body. And the tail was still alive...Needless to say he was not pleased and started biting me :D

It was one of those dreams where you wake up and think "thank goodness that was just a dream!". ("Aitch" is fine and ate his first fuzzy after moving to his new viv last night).

So do you ever dream about your snakes?

I have had a dream about a pet crawfish I used to have:)

In the dream, he got very angered with me for whatever reason, and then he grew into a massive lobster thing and tried to kill me with his pincers.

It was actually quite a scary dream.

The dream that I have every once in a while is that I have about 2 or 3 dozen snakes and I don't have enough time to properly take care for all of them and I end up forgetting about some only to find them later dead from dehydration or some such thing. It's an awful dream.

In reality, I only have 6 snakes right now but I think I have the dream because I'm planning on breeding a few of them, which would mean getting that much closer to my dream senario. I always tell myself that a few more snakes wont really make that much more work, but the dream sometimes makes me pause.

well..

...i recently had a dream that I kept finding corn snakes (of all different color morphs, many of which I am sure don't currently exist) just going nuts in three sandboxes. I kept pulling them out and getting them out of the sand, and then took some home - apon when my little brother was bitten by one and turned into something else (I can't remember what it was, but it was something un-human)

...I don't know if this was a fantasy dream or what.

I have had a dream about my corn snake before. i think it was because i held him right before bed time. and i have been showing more attention to him now.

I dreamt I had a (don't laugh) jetpack made to measure for Charlie.

I don't know where we were going or why we were flying there, but it amused me anyway!

i once had a dream that i had to swim out onto this island to free all these snakes that were 'leashed' to this island...they were all pretty darn angry because they were tied up. after unleashing then i put em all in tupperware containers....kinda odd i know.

thats just one of the many dreams involving snakes...

Lol Amanda I know, you don't get much dafter do you?!

I can remember him being measured up for it, having the little contraption strapped to his back, and being worried about the flames beng too close to his skin heheh but I'm still waiting for the dream where we go zooming off to Jamaica...

We train dogs off of rattlesnakes, so when we have a clinic the rattlesnakes stay at our house along with the herpetologist that brings them. Needless to say, I have dreams about loose rattlesnakes occasionally. I love the snakes, but want those babies to stay in their own house!

Back