• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Egyptian Camera Whores!

CraziiTii

Tyrannosaurus
I finally got decent pictures of all my new babies! These are my lovely new snakies from Ghosthousecorns [I love you Jen :)] My camera is shot, but it did let me upload these last night. My males LOVE me, and were perfectly fine with crawling all over onto things for pictures. My females on the other hand were NOT happy. But I did get some good shots of them, so say hello to Osiris, Imhotep, Isis, Anuk, Suna & Moon!!

WARNING: Lots of huge pictures! (There's 6 snakes here and I want to show them off.)

Osiris
Male Anery Cube (the lover boy)

100_0146.jpg

100_0149.jpg

A little blury, but I like this picture.
100_0155.jpg

100_0159.jpg

100_0167.jpg

Imhotep
Male Anery Motley (the adorable one)

100_0170.jpg

100_0171.jpg

Aww, he likes Maralyn Manson too!
100_0179.jpg

100_0182.jpg

And now the females!

Isis
Female Anery Stripe (who did not want her picture taken!)

100_0192.jpg

She wanted to kill the camera...
100_0187.jpg

100_0189.jpg

Anuk
Female Normal Motley (She's usually in a good mood, but not tonight.)

100_0193.jpg

100_0199.jpg

Suna
Female Anery Motley (who would not sit still.)

100_0207.jpg

100_0210.jpg

and last but not least,
Moon
Female Anery Motley (who decided to burrow after the 2nd pic.)

100_0201.jpg

100_0202.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures, but I just can't help it - I'm in love with them! :) Thanks for taking a look guys!​

Lovely group! Coming from Jen you will NOT be disappointed in them as adults either. Congrats and that's a great photo shoot! :)

What beauties! All of them! Jen, I don't think you have to worry about the market- you've got such a great niche!!!

PS- can I PM you my address so you know where to send Isis for my Valentine's Day present??

Thanks Eveyone!!

Love love loving that wee sparkly spider! Where can I get one?

Oh and purdy snakes LOL

I got mine at Nordstrom's about....6 years ago, lol!

I love how you snuck that little snake comment in there, Elle. I didn't even see it until I quoted you! :)

Toshiro: I'm replying to your title of "Zoo: 11 pets." Try having 21! Our house should charge for addmission. :)

Thanks by the way, Suna and moon do have nice patterns.

Oh no! please don't kick yourself! At least you know that he is loved :)

Moon and Anuk are much better with me now - I just have to tame miss Isis and Suna, she's feisty!

Back