• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Elvie the Anery

Evol_girl

So we've had her about 2 months now - and I'm just now starting to figure out how to take some cute pics of her! Its too cold here to take her outside for any sort of creative photo shoot, but here are a few of her chillin' on her vine in her home :)
photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

Thanks guys! I just love her, she's so stinkin' cute. And what an attitude she has on her! But personally, I just think that makes her cuter :)

An attitude, really? My anery girl is the sweetest of the bunch! It's my okeetee and the amel who are sassy. My girl Toffee will sit in your hand all day just chillin' if you let her.

An attitude, really?

Sass all day from this girl :) She likes me a bit more than my daughter, so I think part of it is just she might be a BIT more timid. I move slower and am more patient, so she calms down in my hands after a while and just kinda wanders around. But she gets chased around her cage sometimes when its time to come out - she coils and strikes occasionally - but she's so little it just seems cute, like awwww - look - she's trying to be independent!

Sometimes I swear she looks at me like "Uh Uh lady - this is MY life, I get to come out when I want to come out and I get to go where I want to go"

1ae8b0e6.jpg
. Elvie hiding in my sweatshirt pocket :)

1ddcc80b.jpg
. She thinks she's sneaky... This is close enough to snuggling to make me happy tho :)

Back